- a (an) impressive / great / significant accomplishment
令人印象深刻 / 很好的 成就或成績
- a strong record of accomplishment
- be difficult / easy of accomplishment
難以達成 / 容易達成
- This is no small accomplishment.
- It was an impressive accomplishment for a young girl like her.
- She admitted that this might be a little difficult of accomplishment.
- Watercolor painting is one of her many accomplishments.
- The society is giving a dinner for top artists to reward and recognize their accomplishments.
- Getting something done is an accomplishment; getting something done right is an achievement.
- achievement 成就、成績 n.. 強調成果
- attainment 達到、獲得、成就、才能、造詣 n.
- performance 完成、成績、成果、技能、本事 n.
- talent 天分、才能 n.
- skill 技能 n.
- ability 能力 n.