- A be as adj. as B be / look / smell(連綴動詞)
例句：The cake is as delicious as it looks.
- S V as adv. as S can (could)
例句：He explained the concept as simply as he could.
- S V as + 句子(表原因)
例句：He is respected as he is honest.
- S V as + 句子(表時間) / just as + 句子(表時間)
例句：She saw a mouse as she was walking into the kitchen.
- (as) surprisingly as it sounds(第一個as可省略)
例句：The project, as surprisingly as it sounds, was a success.
- As SV, SV
例句：As the day advanced, it became warmer.
- She was crying as she had lost her wallet.
- The project progressed as smoothly as we had hoped.
- Please be quiet as the baby is sleeping.
- We watched as the sun set over the horizon.
- You should bring an umbrella as it might rain later.
- He could not join us for dinner as he was not feeling well.
- As she was the oldest, she felt responsible for her siblings.
- They had to postpone the match as the weather was unfavorable.
- since 由於、自從 conj. 用於表示原因或時間。
例句：Since you asked, I will explain the situation to you.
- because 因為、由於 conj. 用於表示原因或理由。
例句：He went home early because he felt unwell.
- while 當…的時候、而 conj. 表示在同一時間發生，或表達對比。
例句：She was reading a book while he was playing video games.
- when 當…時候、每當 conj. 用於表示時間點或時間段。
例句：I was in high school when I first learned to drive.
- as always / as usual
例句：She dressed as elegantly as always for the event.
- as…as possible
例句：Please respond as promptly as possible to the inquiry.
- as easily as breathing
例句：He solves complex problems as easily as breathing.
- be as 形容詞 as
例句：She is as tall as her mother.
- He worked as efficiently as possible to complete the task on time.
- We must act as quickly as we can to resolve this issue.
- We must act as soon as we can to resolve this issue.
- She sang as beautifully as a nightingale.
- Write the report as clearly and concisely as possible.
- The news spread as rapidly as wildfire.
- He entered the room as quietly as a mouse.
- as a result of
例句：The game was canceled as a result of heavy rain.
- as a whole
例句：We need to consider the project as a whole before making a decision.
- as a matter of fact 事實上 (= in fact)
例句：As a matter of fact, I was not at the scene of the crime.
- as part of
例句：She participated in the meeting as part of the organizing committee.
- Na as well as Nb ( = and)
例句：She can speak Spanish as well as English.
- work as a teacher / nurse
當老師 / 護士
例句：He works as a teacher.
- He is well-known as a talented actor.
- He is considered as one of the most influential writers of his generation.
- She serves as the president of the company.
- Use the cloth as a mat to avoid stains on the table.
- He didn’t study, and as a result, he failed the exam.
- We can use this room as a study.
- As a teacher, he is responsible for educating young minds.
- He received an award as recognition for his dedication.
- Known as a visionary director, he has influenced many filmmakers.
- As a mother, she always puts her children’s needs first.
- as soon as + 句子
例句：Call me as soon as you arrive.
- as well as + 名詞
例句：She speaks French as well as English.
- as long as + 句子
例句：You can go out as long as you finish your homework.
- as soon as possible
例句：I will come as soon as possible.
- as far as + 句子
例句：As far as I know, he has moved to another country.
- as much as
例句：I respect him as much as I respect my father.
- as if + 句子
例句：He acted as if he knew everything.
- as though + 句子
例句：She looked at me as though she had never seen me before.
- as usual
例句：He arrived late as usual.
- as ever
例句：They lived happily as ever after the ordeal.
- as regards + 名詞
例句：There are no issues as regards the new policy.
- as to + 名詞
例句：There is no decision as to when the work will begin.
- as for + 名詞
例句：I will order the pasta, and as for you, you can have the steak.
- as of + 時間點
例句：As of next week, the new policy will take effect.
- as per + 名詞
例句：Please proceed as per the instructions provided.
- as with + 名詞
例句：As with any skill, practice is key to improvement.
- as above
例句：Please refer to the details as above.
- as yet
例句：As yet, we have not received a response.
- as opposed to
例句：I prefer tea as opposed to coffee.
- as it were
例句：He is, as it were, the leader of the group.
- I will handle the graphics; as for the text, you can write it.
- As with any project, planning is crucial.
- He chose tea as opposed to coffee.
- Do as per the instructions given in the manual.
- There are doubts as to the authenticity of the document.
- As of January 1st, the new regulation will be enforced.
- There is no update as regards the project status.