- both ways
例句：It’s either me or him. You can’t have it both ways.
- both children
例句：Both children enjoy playing soccer on weekends.
- Both projects are difficult.
- The teacher praised both students for their hard work and dedication.
- Both candidates presented strong arguments during the debate.
- both + the +複數名詞
例句：Both the books I bought are interesting and informative.
- Both + 所有格 + 複數名詞
例句：I was carrying groceries with both my hands, so I couldn’t open the door.
- both + these / those +複數名詞
這 / 那 兩個…都
例句：Both these cars have excellent fuel efficiency and are environmentally friendly.
- both of +受格 them / both of you / both of us
例句：I love both of them.
- Both of the+複數名詞
例句：Both of the children like English.
- Both of +所有格+複數名詞
例句：Both his parents are teachers.
- Both of these / those +複數名詞
例句：Both of these girls are from Taiwan.
- they / we both
他們 / 我們 兩個
例句：They both stopped as soon as they saw the girl
- I can do both.
- We have both worked there for a long time.
- They could both be described as gentlemen.
- They are both very expensive.
- They both agreed that the proposal was a good idea.
- both A and B
例句：Both my mother and I enjoy music a lot.
- She can play both soccer and tennis.
- Mary is both tall and beautiful.
- My older brother can both speak and write French.
- She speaks both English and French fluently.
- The cake was both delicious and beautiful.
- The weather was both sunny and windy, perfect for sailing.
- He has traveled to both Europe and Asia for business.
- Both the book and the movie were well received by the audience.