- beyond comfort
例句：He pushed himself beyond comfort to achieve his goals.
- for comfort
例句：The little girl turned to her mother for comfort.
- draw comfort from the fact that SV
例句：John drew comfort from the fact that his father died peacefully.
- take comfort
例句：She took comfort in the fact that she did her best.
- step out of one’s comfort zone
例句：To grow, you have to step out of your comfort zone.
- seek comfort
例句：After the loss, he sought comfort in his friends and family.
- seek comfort in something
例句：He sought comfort in music after a stressful day at work.
- offer comfort to somebody
例句：She offered comfort to her friend who was going through a tough time.
- creature comforts
例句：While camping, we had to give up most of our creature comforts.
- cold comfort
寒冷的安慰 / 微薄的慰藉
例句：Knowing that others failed too was cold comfort to him.
- small comfort
例句：It was small comfort that she believed in what she chose to do.
- a false comfort
例句：Telling her everything was fine was a false comfort, as the situation was actually really bad.
- comfort food
例句：She made some macaroni and cheese, her favorite comfort food.
- a comfort level
例句：It’s important to find a comfort level with the amount of exercise you do.
- It’s a little too cold for comfort.
- After a long day of work, I like to sit in my favorite chair for a bit of comfort.
- After hearing the sad news, she found comfort in the supportive words of her friends.
- The comfort of a warm blanket can be soothing on a cold night.
- For some people, reading a book or listening to music is a source of comfort.
- It’s natural for humans to seek comfort in familiar surroundings after experiencing stress.
- He took comfort in knowing that his efforts were appreciated by others.
- After a long day of hiking, the comfort of a warm meal was much appreciated.
- Despite the difficulties, she took comfort in the fact that she was making a difference.
- After the accident, he sought comfort in the company of his friends.
- She provided much-needed comfort to her friend during a tough time.
- solace 慰藉、安慰 n. 指在困難時刻，某人或某事物能提供精神上的支持。
例句：After her grandmother passed away, she found solace in painting.
- ease 輕鬆、舒適 n. 指沒有壓力或困難的狀態。
例句：She felt a sense of ease after completing the difficult task.
- relief 減輕、解脫 n. 指從困難、壓力或疼痛中解放出來的感覺。
例句：He felt a wave of relief after hearing the good news.
- consolation 撫慰、安慰 n. 指在失望或悲傷時提供的安慰或慰藉。
例句：His kind words were a consolation to her during her time of grief.
- reassurance 安心、安慰 n. 指消除疑慮或恐懼，使人感到安心的行為或話語。
例句：His reassurance helped her to feel more confident about the future.
- comfort someone
例句：He tried to comfort her when she received the bad news.
- comfort oneself
例句：After the rejection, she comforted herself by thinking of other opportunities.
- comfort a child
例句：It took a while to comfort the child after he fell down.
- comfort the sick
例句：Visiting and comforting the sick is an act of kindness.
- comfort a friend
例句：After her breakup, she needed her friends to comfort her.
- comfort the distressed
例句：The counselor is skilled at comforting the distressed.
- comfort oneself with something
例句：After a long day, she comforted herself with a cup of hot tea.
- His words of encouragement comforted her in times of distress.
- Whenever she felt overwhelmed, she would comfort herself by remembering past successes.
- It is natural for a mother to want to comfort her child when he is upset.
- She had always been able to comfort herself with the thought that she did her best.
- He found it difficult to comfort his friend who had just lost his job.
- During the funeral, many people came to comfort the grieving family.
- The teacher tried to comfort the student who was crying because she failed the exam.
- She was comforted by the fact that her efforts were recognized and appreciated.
- console 慰藉、安慰 vt. 表示向某人提供安慰，特別是在他們悲傷或失望時。
例句：She tried to console him after his team lost the game.
- soothe 平靜、撫慰 vt. 表示使某人的情緒變得平靜或放鬆，特別是在緊張或激動時。
例句：The sound of the rain helped soothe her anxiety.
- pacify 平息、撫慰 vt. 表示使某人或某群體變得平靜或放鬆，特別是在憤怒或激動時。
例句：The teacher tried to pacify the angry parents.
- reassure 使放心、安慰 vt. 表示使某人放心，消除他們的擔憂或恐懼。
例句：He reassured her that everything would be alright.
- alleviate 減輕、舒緩 vt. 表示減輕疼痛、困難或擔憂。
例句：The doctor prescribed medication to alleviate the pain.
- comfy 舒適的（comfortable的非正式說法）
- comfortable 舒適的、自在的、輕鬆的、安逸的、放心的 adj.
- comfortably 舒適地、富足地、安逸地
- comfortless 沒有舒適設施的、不舒適的
- comforter 大的）羽絨被
- comforting 令人安慰的
- comfortingly 令人安慰地
- discomfort 不安、令人不適(或不安)的事物 n.