- even + 形容詞或副詞比較級 (bigger / more efficiently)
例句：This year, we need to work even more efficiently.
- even though + SV
例句：Even though it was raining, they continued their hike.
- even if + SV
例句：Even if it’s difficult, I will try my best.
- not even
例句：He didn’t tell anyone, not even his best friend.
- even so
例句：It was a hard job, but even so, she never complained.
- even less + 名詞
例句：He has even less time now than before.
- even then / even now
例句：She had the chance to leave, but even then, she chose to stay.
- even as + SV
例句：Even as we speak, the situation is improving.
- even after SV / even when SV
即使在…之後 / 即使當…
例句：Even after all these years, he remembers her.
- even better
例句：If you practice more, your skills will become even better.
- He couldn’t even solve the simplest puzzle.
- Even small amounts of exercise can improve your health.
- She was so tired (that) she couldn’t even speak.
- Even the experts were surprised by the findings.
- I don’t even know where to start.
- The movie was so boring (that) I didn’t even finish it.
- He arrived late, and he didn’t even apologize.
- The book is so popular that it sold out in even the smallest bookstores.
- She speaks multiple languages, even Russian.
- The restaurant is excellent; even the simplest dish tastes amazing.
- My teacher had always been very strict to me, even mean on occasion.
- be even with
例句：After winning the last game, we are now even with our rivals.
- an even surface
例句：The table has an even surface which is perfect for writing.
- an even distribution of …
例句：The teacher called for an even distribution of resources among the students.
- even texture
例句：This moisturizer is popular because of its even texture.
- maintain an even temperature
例句：The oven has to maintain an even temperature for perfect baking.
- even layers
例句：She applied the paint in even layers for a professional finish.
- apply an even coating
例句：Apply an even coating of varnish to protect the wood.
- encourage even growth
例句：The gardener pruned the bushes to encourage even growth.
- keep an even pace
例句：The runners kept an even pace throughout the marathon.
- even lighting
例句：The photographer set up even lighting for the photoshoot.
- 4 is an even number and 5 is an odd number.
- The craftsman sanded the wood for an even finish.
- It’s important to apply the paint in an even layer.
- She cut the fabric into even pieces for her quilt.
- The runners started the race at an even pace.
- Ensure the mixture has an even consistency before cooking.
- The gardener trimmed the hedge to make it even.
- He practiced to keep his breathing even.
- The artist’s strokes were even and precise, creating a beautiful painting.
- It was a very even contest.
- flat 平坦的 adj. 指沒有凸起或凹陷的表面。
例句：The road ahead was flat and easy to walk on.
- level 水平的 adj. 表示無傾斜，與地面或基準線平行。
例句：Make sure the picture is level before you hang it.
- smooth 平滑的 adj. 指表面光滑，無粗糙或不均勻之處。
例句：The stone has a surprisingly smooth surface.
- uniform 均勻的 adj. 表示一致、相同或在各個部分間沒有變化。
例句：The company requires uniform appearance for all its employees.
- even out something / seven something out
使平衡 / 使均勻
例句：I tried to even out the icing on the cake.
- even out the odds
例句：The new rule changes even out the odds for all the players.
- even out differences
例句：The meeting aimed to even out differences between the two groups.
- even things up
例句：The late goal helped to even things up in the match.
- even the score
例句：He was determined to even the score with his rival.
- even the playing field
例句：The new regulations aim to even the playing field in the industry.
- even off
使平坦 / 平整
例句：The workers evened off the ground before laying the foundation.
- Their team scored a last-minute goal to even up the score.
- The coach tried to even up the teams to make the game fair.
- She spent hours trying to even out the color in her painting.
- They worked together to even out differences in their project views.
- He added more flour to the mixture to even up the consistency.
- By changing the rules, the committee aimed to even out the odds among competitors.
- He vowed to even the score after the unfair treatment he received.
- These new policies will even the playing field for small businesses.
- balance 平衡 vt. 指使兩個或多個物件、因素或概念處於相等或穩定狀態。
例句：You need to balance work and leisure to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- level 使平衡、使相等 vt. 使物件或表面平坦，或使情況、數量等相等或均衡。
例句：We need to level the playing field for all competitors.
- match 匹配、相符 vt. 使兩件事物在形式、質量、數量等方面相同或一致。
例句：Her skills perfectly match the job requirements.
- align 對齊、校準 vt. 將物件或事物按照一定的排列或順序排列整齊。
例句：The company needs to align its strategies with its objectives.
- equalize 使平等、使相等 vt. 使人或事物在某方面達到同等的狀態或水平。
例句：The new policy aims to equalize opportunities for all students.
- evenly 均勻地 adv.
- evenness 平均性、均勻性 n.
- uneven 不平均的、不均勻的 adj.
- unevenly 不平均地、不均勻地 adv.
- unevenness 不平均性、不均勻性 n.
- even-tempered 性情平和的、穩重的、不易激動的