- few words
例句：His father is a man of few words.
- every few years
例句：We redecorate our houses every few years.
- in the past few years
例句：Technology has advanced significantly over the past few years.
- very few
例句：I have very few friends.
- a few
例句：She bought a few things from the market.
- quite a few / a good few / not a few
例句：I saw quite a few teenagers in the pub.
- the few / somebody’s few + 複數名詞
少數的那幾個 / 某人僅有的…
例句：He was one of the few people that survived the fire.
- as few as +數字+複數名詞
例句：As few as 3 students failed the test.
- be few and far between
例句：Due to the pandemic, tourists are few and far between.
- When I was little, few children went to kindergarten.
- He is a man of few words.
- He has no fewer than two hundred students.
- Few people want low-paid jobs.
- Fewer people work from home these days.
- We get fewer complaints than usual.
- limited 有限的、限制的 adj. 強調範圍、數量或程度受到限制，不多或不廣泛。
例句：He has limited knowledge about the subject.
- scarce 稀少的、缺乏的 adj. 表示某物稀缺，不易找到，或難以滿足需求。
例句：Water is scarce in this desert region.
- minimal 最小的、最少的 adj. 強調極小的數量、程度或規模。
例句：The damage caused by the storm was minimal.
- several 幾個、若干個 adj. 指一些但不多的數量，通常指三個或更多，但不確定具體數量。
例句：She has visited the museum several times.
- a handful of 一把的、少數的 adj. 表示一小部分或少數，數量很少。
例句：Only a handful of people attended the event.
- few / a few
幾乎沒有 / 有一些
例句：She have got a lot of books, but I just have a few.
- a few of + the (所有格、these / those) + 複數名詞
例句：He gave me a few of his clothes.
- the privileged / chosen few
有特權的 / 精選出的極少數人
例句：Only the chosen few have access to such information.
- to name just a few
例句：In recent years, extreme weather events have occurred frequently, including floods in China, heatwaves in Canada, and draughts in Africa, to name just a few.
- The police arrested hundreds of demonstrators, not a few of whom were teenagers.
- I think a good few of the others were disappointed.