- quite a bit
例句：He has traveled quite a bit this year.
- quite a lot
例句：She has quite a lot of books in her collection.
- quite sure
例句：I am quite sure that we are on the right path.
- quite right
例句：You are quite right about the importance of being punctual.
- quite often
例句：He visits his grandparents quite often.
- quite well
例句：She performed quite well in the competition.
- quite different
例句：Their views on the matter are quite different.
- quite possible
例句：It is quite possible that he will arrive late due to the traffic.
- quite enough
例句：Two slices of cake are quite enough for me.
- quite similar
例句：Their writing styles are quite similar, which often confuses the readers.
- The movie was quite interesting, keeping us engaged till the end.
- He was quite upset after losing his wallet.
- The dinner was quite enjoyable, thanks to the exquisite dishes served.
- The exam was quite difficult, and many students struggled to finish it.
- The process to set up the software is quite simple.
- She sings quite well and always attracts a large audience.
- It’s quite possible that we will have to change our plans due to the weather.
- The room is quite spacious, allowing for multiple uses.
- I find his new book to be quite informative and insightful.
- We were quite surprised to see him at the party as he didn’t RSVP.
- fairly 相當地、公平地 adv. 強調某事物在一定程度上是正確或合適的，或表示某事是以公平或合理的方式完成的。
例句：The test was fairly easy, so most of the students scored well.
- rather 相當地、寧願 adv. 描述某事物在一定程度上是真的，或表明更傾向於某一選擇或行為。
例句：The movie was rather boring, and I almost fell asleep.
- pretty 相當地、漂亮地 adv. 用來描述某事物在一定程度上是真實的或存在的，也可形容外貌上的漂亮。
例句：The task is pretty straightforward and shouldn’t take too much time.
- somewhat 有些、稍微 adv. 表示程度上較輕微的或不太強烈的情況。
例句：The results were somewhat disappointing but not unexpected.
- considerably 相當地、顯著地 adv. 用於表示某事物在程度、數量、質量等方面有顯著的或相當大的差異或變化。
例句：The cost has increased considerably since last year.