- S have + 過去分詞 (ever) since S V(過去簡單式)
例句：She hasn’t called me since she moved to Paris.
- S have been + 現在分詞(Ving) since S V(過去簡單式)
例句：She’s been practicing the piano since she was six.
- S V since SV
例句：Since you’re not interested, I won’t tell you about it anymore.
- It is (just) + 一段時間 since S V(過去式)
例句：It is just a month since you arrived here.
- I’ve been feeling tired since I started this new job.
- She has changed a lot since you last saw her.
- Since he missed the train, he decided to take a taxi.
- I haven’t seen her since she moved to New York.
- The park has been closed since the storm damaged many trees.
- He’s been studying Spanish since he was a child.
- Since we have some time left, let’s go for a walk.
- I have changed a lot since I started traveling.
- I haven’t been back to my hometown since I moved to the city.
- as 因為、由於 conj. 表示原因或理由(=because)。
例句：He was late as he missed the bus.
- because 因為、由於 conj. 用來表示原因或理由。
例句：She is happy because she passed the exam.
- for 因為、由於 conj. 用於表明理由或原因。
例句：He didn’t go to the party for he was not invited.
- Somebody have +過去分詞 since doing something
例句：She has made a lot of progress since joining the company.
- since the beginning / the early days
從一開始 / 自初期
例句：He has been involved in the project since the beginning.
- since childhood / early morning / then (一個時期的名稱)
從小時候 / 從清晨 / 從那時候 起
例句：She has been interested in music since childhood.
- since 2002 / 7 p.m. / last year / last month(一個明確時間點)
自從2002年 / 七點 / 去年 / 上個月 起
例句：The shop has been closed since last week.
- since the last meeting / the accident (一個事件=明確時間點)
自從上次會議 / 自從事故發生後
例句：We haven’t seen each other since the last meeting.
例句：She has been in poor health since her accident.
- since the 1980s
例句：The city has changed a lot since the 1980s.
- since the outbreak / the announcement / the introduction
自爆發以來 / 自從公告以來 / 自引入(推出)以來
例句：The situation has been critical since the outbreak of the crisis.
- I have learned a lot since entering university.
- The product has received positive reviews since the introduction.
- Ever since the accident, he’s been afraid of driving.
- She has been very careful since the incident.
- I moved to this city five years ago and have been living here since then.
- She has been a key member of the team since the early days.
- I’ve been waiting for your call since morning.
- I haven’t seen him since our high school graduation.
- She has been working in this company since graduation.
- He’s been the team captain since last season.
- He has been acting strangely since the loss of his job.
- Since the economic recession, many people have lost their jobs.
- from 從…時候、來自 prep. 表示時間、地點或原因的起點。
例句：I haven’t seen him from that day on.
- after 在…之後 prep. 用於表示時間上的順序或位置。
例句：She went to the store after she finished her work.
- S have + 過去分詞 since
例句：She left home two years ago and hasn’t been back since.
- S have + 過去分詞 ever since
例句：He found a passion for music in high school, and has been playing in bands ever since.
- He graduated from college and has been working in the city since.
- I visited Paris once as a teenager, and ever since, I’ve wanted to go back.
- They’ve been living in the new house since.
- I made a mistake on my first day at work, and my colleagues have been teasing me about it ever since.
- She left home in 1998 and has lived independently since.