- strongly recommend
例句：I strongly recommend this restaurant to anyone who loves Italian food.
- argue strongly
例句：He argued strongly for the need to increase funding for education.
- feel strongly that SV
深感到 / 堅信
例句：She feels strongly that children should be taught to respect nature.
- strongly oppose / support
強烈反對 / 強烈支持
例句：Many residents strongly oppose the construction of a new airport near their homes.
- strongly deny
例句：He strongly denied any involvement in the scandal.
- strongly suggest
例句：The doctor strongly suggested that she take some time off work to recover.
- strongly believe
例句：I strongly believe that hard work always pays off in the end.
- strongly advise
例句：I would strongly advise against going out in this weather.
- strongly influence
例句：His early experiences strongly influenced his later work.
- strongly agree
例句：I strongly agree with the decision to invest in renewable energy.
- strongly criticize
例句：The report strongly criticized the lack of safety measures at the factory.
- She strongly believes in the power of positive thinking.
- I strongly recommend this book to anyone who is interested in history.
- I feel strongly that I can make it.
- He strongly denied any involvement in the crime.
- The community is strongly against the construction of the new factory.
- The union members voted strongly in favor of the strike.
- The doctor advised him to strongly consider the risks before deciding on the surgery.
- The evidence strongly suggests that he was present at the scene of the crime.
- The teacher strongly supports the use of technology in the classroom.
- Some people are strongly opposed to capital punishment.
- firmly 堅定地、穩固地 adv. 表示做某事有決心或不會改變。
例句：He firmly believes that he made the right choice.
- intensely 強烈地、密集地 adv. 表示程度或感情非常高或深。
例句：She intensely dislikes being late for appointments.
- vigorously 力量地、活力地 adv. 表示做某事有力和活力。
例句：He vigorously defended his views during the debate.
- passionately 熱情地、激烈地 adv. 表示情感或行為充滿熱情或強度。
例句：She passionately argued for animal rights.
- emphatically 斷然地、明確地 adv. 表示毫不含糊或極為明確地表達某事。
例句：He emphatically stated that he would not resign.