- be successful in something
例句：She has been successful in every aspect of her life.
- be successful in doing something
例句：She was successful in getting the job.
- have a successful career
例句：He has had a very successful career in law.
- run a successful business
例句：She runs a successful business selling handmade jewelry.
- make a successful attempt
例句：After several unsuccessful attempts, they finally made a successful attempt to climb the mountain.
- a successful outcome
例句：The successful outcome of the project was due to the team’s hard work.
- a successful strategy
例句：The company’s successful strategy led to a significant increase in sales.
- successful performance
例句：Her successful performance in the interview landed her the job.
- a successful product
例句：Their latest smartphone has been a highly successful product.
- He is the most successful athlete in the school.
- They were successful in their attempt to climb the mountain.
- He is a successful businessman who has built his company from scratch.
- After many attempts, she was finally successful in passing her driving test.
- Their successful performance in the competition made their school proud.
- His successful negotiation skills were instrumental in securing the contract.
- With determination and hard work, you can be successful in anything you choose to do.
- She leads a successful career as a lawyer.
- The successful completion of the project was celebrated by the whole team.
- The product was successful because it met the needs of the customers.
- His strategies were successful in boosting the company’s profits.
- prosperous 繁榮的、成功的 adj. 描述一個人、地方或經濟繁榮且成功。
例句：He runs a prosperous business in the city.
- triumphant 勝利的、成功的 adj. 指擁有或感受到勝利或成功的喜悅。
例句：The triumphant team raised the trophy high.
- victorious 勝利的、成功的 adj. 用來描述在競爭或戰鬥中取得勝利的人或事物。
例句：The victorious general was hailed by his troops.
- flourishing 蓬勃發展的、成功的 adj. 用來描述某人或某事物的狀況非常好，並且正在發展或進步。
例句：The flourishing company decided to expand overseas.
- effective 有效的、成功的 adj. 用於形容某種方法、措施或行動達到了預期的效果或成功。
例句：Their marketing strategy was highly effective.
- succeed 成功、實現目標、接替、繼承、隨後出現、接著發生 vi.
- success 成功、成功的事物 n.
- succession 一系列、接連、接任、繼承 n.
- successive 接連的、連續的 adj.
- successively 接連地、連續地 adv.
- successor 繼任者、接替者、接替的事物 n.