- It is such a shame that S V
例句：It’s such a shame that the event was canceled due to the rain.
- It is such a + 名詞 to do something
例句：It was such a surprise to see him at the party.
- It is such a + 名詞 that SV
例句：It was such a boring movie that I fell asleep.
- in such moments / in such a situation
In such moments, we find happiness.
- be such a surprise /
例句：Seeing you here is such a surprise!
- no such thing
例句：I looked for a solution, but found no such thing.
- make such a difference to something
例句：Changing the color of the walls made such a difference to the room.
- any such + 名詞
例句：I do not recall any such conversation.
- such a relief / a pleasure / a delight
真是鬆了一口氣(解脫) / 真是愉快 / 真令人愉快
例句：Finding my lost wallet was such a relief.
- such a disappointment
例句：The movie was such a disappointment.
- such a challenge / such a waste
很有挑戰性 / 真浪費
例句：Completing this project on time was such a challenge.
- such a mess
例句：After the party, the house was such a mess.
- He told such a funny joke that we all laughed.
- Never had she seen such a spectacle before
- I wouldn’t know what to do if I were put in such a situation.
- The book was written in such a way such that it appealed to both young and old.
- There is no such rule in this game.
- She has such a lovely voice.
- It was such a hot day that we decided to stay indoors.
- They walked such a long distance.
- Throwing away food is such a waste.
- He has such a reputation that everyone respects him.
- Watching the children play was such a delight.
- such as
例句：Fruits, such as apples and oranges, are high in vitamin C.
- as such
例句：He is not a member of the team; as such, he is not allowed to enter the players’ lounge.
- Such be one’s +名詞 that SV
例句：Such was his courage that everyone admired him.
- such as it is
例句：You can use my car, such as it is.
- S be such as to do something
例句：The noise was such as to disturb the whole neighborhood.
- in times such as these
例句：In times such as these, we need to stay strong.
- and such
例句：You can bring chips, soda, and such to the party.
- such is the case
例句：People assume that big cities are always bustling with activity. In most scenarios, such is the case, but there are quiet moments too.
- if such there be
例句：We should help the needy, if such there be.
- The money is to cover costs such as meals and accommodation.
- The playground, such as it is, has only a slide and a swing.
- Such is her decision.
- Such are the rules, we have to follow them.
- Such were my father’s words.
- The damage of the house was such that it would cost hundreds of thousands to repair.
- We don’t have an assistant as such, but we do have a part-time worker who comes in to do some filing.
- The document does not bear an official seal and cannot be used as such.
- Such was her beauty that she was noticed everywhere she went.
- Never had she seen such before.
- We’ve never experienced such before.
- Such is life, full of surprises.
- Such are the circumstances that we cannot proceed.
- Such were the days when happiness was abundant.
- Many believe that hard work always leads to success, but I’ve seen instances where such is the case and others where it isn’t.
- suchlike 諸如此類的東西 pron. 表示與所提及的事物類似或相同的其他事物。
例句：There’s a shop at the corner where they sell food and drink and suchlike.
- suchlike 諸如此類的東西 pron.