- Which is…?
例句：Which is yours?
- Which + 名詞….，A or B ?
例句：Which movie do you like, this one or the other one?
- 名詞 which +子句
例句：Find a solution which can resolve the problem effectively.
- 名詞，which +子句
- SV.., which + 子句
例句：He talks loudly, which makes me feel uncomfortable.
- SV…at / on / for / by…which SV
介系詞+which = where / when / how / why
例句：The station at which you should get off is next.
- This is the book which I borrowed from the library.
- She has a lot of ideas, which are quite innovative.
- The car which he drives is very expensive.
- Which apple do you like, the big one or the small one?
- The movie, which was released last year, received many awards.
- There were many people at the party, which made it hard to find her.
- The phone, which I bought last month, has already broken down.
- He asked me a question which I couldn’t answer.
- This is the reason which he gave me for being late.
- She wore a dress, which attracted a lot of attention.
- The temperature at which water freezes is 0 degrees Celsius.
- The movie, in which he played the lead role, was a blockbuster.
- The grant, for which I applied, will fund my research project.
- I lost the box in which I keep my jewelry.
- The platform on which we stand is unstable.
- There are some conditions for which there are no known cures.
- The date on which the meeting is scheduled is inconvenient for me.
- The method by which the results are obtained is flawed.
- The standard by which we measure success may vary.
whichever (有限數目中的)任何一個、無論哪個、無論哪些 pron. 限定詞