- be adequately prepared
例句：He was adequately prepared for the job interview.
- be adequately insured
例句：I am afraid the we aren’t adequately insured.
- cope adequately with …
例句：The company has not been able to cope adequately with the problem.
- be adequately addressed
例句：The concerns were adequately addressed during the meeting.
- be adequately equipped
例句：The gym is adequately equipped with modern exercise machines.
- be adequately informed
例句：The employees were adequately informed about the new policy.
- be adequately supported by
例句：The charity event was adequately supported by local businesses.
- be adequately trained to do something
例句：The staff is adequately trained to handle customer complaints.
- Vitamin E must be adequately supplied.
- Some readers feel there are some areas that are not covered adequately in the book.
- John had failed to prepare adequately for the task.
- The store is adequately supplied with daily necessities.
- The department is adequately staffed to handle the workload.
- The project was adequately funded to ensure its success.
- The building has been adequately maintained over the years.
- sufficiently 足夠地、充分地 adv. 表示在數量或程度上達到滿足需求的標準。
例句：The problem was sufficiently addressed in the meeting.
- suitably 適當地、合適地 adv. 強調某行為或事物符合特定情況、需求或標準。
例句：He was suitably dressed for the formal event. 他穿著適當地參加了正式活動。
- enough 足夠地 adv. 表示某事物在數量或程度上達到滿足需求的標準。
例句：She studied enough to pass the exam with a good score.
- amply 充足地、富裕地 adv. 表示某事物在數量或程度上超過所需，使人感到滿足。
例句：The project was amply funded, ensuring its success.
- appropriately 適當地、恰當地 adv. 表示某行為或事物符合特定情況、需求或標準。
例句：The manager responded appropriately to the customer’s complaint.