- reach an agreement
例句：After lengthy negotiations, both sides finally reached an agreement.
- be in agreement with
例句：The committee was in agreement with the proposal.
- break an agreement
例句：He decided to break the agreement and face the consequences.
- make an agreement
例句：They made an agreement to meet again next week.
- sign an agreement
例句：The two countries signed a peace agreement last week.
- under the agreement
例句：Under the agreement, the company will reduce its emissions by 30%.
- draft an agreement
例句：The lawyer helped us draft an agreement for the business partnership.
- come to a mutual agreement
例句：They came to a mutual agreement to end the contract early.
- a verbal agreement
例句：They had a verbal agreement, but nothing was written down.
- The contract we signed is a legally binding agreement.
- They reached a gentlemen’s agreement not to discuss the matter publicly.
- Her agreement to the plan showed her commitment to the project.
- There was a general agreement among the team members on the new strategy.
- The agreement between the two parties was facilitated by a mediator.
- He nodded in agreement with the speaker’s opinion.
- The company is in agreement with the environmental guidelines.
- Their agreement was based on mutual trust and respect.
- The landlord and tenant have an agreement about the rent terms.
- The agreement includes several important clauses.
- accord 協議、一致 n. 強調雙方或多方在某個問題上達成的一致或協議。
例句：The two companies reached an accord on the merger.
- contract 合約、契約 n. 法律文件，表明雙方在特定條件下的權利和義務。
例句：She signed a contract for her new job yesterday.
- pact 協定、條約 n. 正式的協定，尤其指國家或組織間的。
例句：The two nations signed a non-aggression pact.
- understanding 諒解、共識 n. 雙方或多方之間的非正式協議或共識。
例句：There is a mutual understanding between the two leaders.
- consent 同意、准許 n. 表達同意或批准某事的行為或狀態。
例句：He gave his consent to the proposed changes.
- agree 同意 vi. vt.
- agreeable 意見一致的、令人愉快的 adj.
- agreeably 愉快地 adv.
- disagree 不同意、意見不合 vi.
- disagreement 不同意、爭論 n.
- disagreeable 不悅的、討厭的 adj.
- disagreeably 不愉快地 adv.