- mainly due to something
例句：The event was cancelled mainly due to the weather.
- mainly for something / doing something
例句：The tool is mainly for cutting wood.
- mainly because of something
例句：She was late mainly because of the traffic.
- be mainly used in
例句：This ingredient is mainly used in baking.
- mainly focus on something
例句：He mainly focuses on landscape photography.
- mainly in + 地方
例句：We operate mainly in Europe.
- rely mainly on something
例句：He relies mainly on his monthly salary.
- be mainly associated with something
例句：This symbol is mainly associated with peace.
- be mainly composed of something / somebody
例句：The committee is mainly composed of senior members.
- mainly among +三個上的群體
例句：The disease spread mainly among the elderly.
- She mainly studies in the library.
- We mainly use English in class.
- The town is mainly known for its beautiful beaches.
- He goes to the gym mainly on weekends.
- The museum is mainly closed on Mondays.
- Mainly because of rain, the game was cancelled.
- The food is mainly vegetarian in this restaurant.
- Our customers are mainly from Europe.
- The shop sells mainly toys and games.
- He is mainly responsible for the project.
- primarily 主要地、首要地 adv. 強調某事或動作首先或最重要的地方。
例句：The club’s success was primarily due to her leadership.
- chiefly 主要地、尤其 adv. 指的是最明顯或最重要的事情或方式。
例句：The program was chiefly designed for students.
- predominantly 主要地、優越地 adv. 用於描述主導或佔主要地位的事物。
例句：The staff is predominantly female.
- mostly 主要地、大部分 adv. 描述某事情或動作在大多數情況下發生。
例句：The audience was mostly students.
- largely 大部分、主要地 adv. 強調某事情或動作在很大程度上是真的。
例句：The project was largely successful.
- main 主要的 adj.
- mainland 大陸 n.
- mainspring 主發條、原動力 n.
- mainstream 主流 n.
- mainframe 主機、大型電腦 n.