- absolutely / completely / utterly meaningless
例句：He felt his job was completely meaningless as it involved repeating the same task over and over.
- virtually/fairly/largely / ultimately meaningless
實際上 / 相當 / 基本上 / 實際上 沒有意義的
例句：The idea sounded good but it was ultimately meaningless in practice.
- something feel meaningless
例句：The victory felt meaningless as it came at such a high cost.
- Without love and friendship, life will be empty and meaningless.
- The exercise was pointless and meaningless without a clear goal.
- The job has become a meaningless, soul-sucking routine.
- The meeting turned out to be meaningless since no decisions were made.
- His endless complaints are just meaningless and tiresome.
- The text was filled with meaningless jargon that was difficult to understand.
- The report was filled with meaningless statistics that did not help our understanding.
- Without context, the information provided seemed meaningless.
- Her art piece was criticized for being meaningless and superficial.
- The conversation quickly became meaningless as they started to argue about trivial matters.
- Many people believe that life would be meaningless without love and friendship.
- The promise he made to her turned out to be meaningless, as he didn’t follow through.
- The movie was criticized for having a meaningless plot that left viewers confused.
- empty 空洞的、空虛的 adj. 描述某事物缺乏實質內容，沒有意義或價值。
例句：The politician’s promises were empty and had no substance.
- pointless 無意義的、無目的的 adj. 指某事物沒有明確的目的或理由，無法達到預期效果。
例句：Arguing with him is pointless because he never changes his mind.
- senseless 無意義的、荒謬的 adj. 指某事物不合理，缺乏常識或邏輯。
例句：The senseless act of vandalism caused significant damage to the building.
- useless 無用的、無效的 adj. 表示某事物沒有作用或無法達到預期目的。
例句：The broken umbrella was useless in protecting me from the rain.
- futile 徒勞的、無效的 adj. 描述努力或行動無法達到預期結果，因而顯得沒有意義。
例句：All their attempts to revive the failing business were futile.