- as previously reported
As previously reported, the mayor went on holiday despite the flood.
- previously known as
例句：The city previously known as Saigon is now called Ho Chi Minh City.
- previously mentioned
例句：The previously mentioned theory has been proven incorrect.
- previously unseen
例句：The artist unveiled a previously unseen painting at the gallery.
- previously unpublished
例句：The book includes previously unpublished works by the author.
- previously scheduled
例句：The previously scheduled meeting has been postponed.
- previously recorded
例句：This program is a previously recorded broadcast.
- previously established
例句：We must adhere to the previously established guidelines.
- previously unexplored
例句：The team is venturing into previously unexplored territory.
- previously agreed
例句：We will proceed according to the previously agreed plan.
- be previously convicted
例句：He was previously convicted of theft but has since turned his life around.
- This artifact was previously displayed in another museum.
- She was previously employed as a teacher before becoming a writer.
- The building was previously used as a factory, but it’s now a shopping mall.
- He previously lived in Chicago but has since moved to New York.
- The athlete previously held the world record in this category.
- I had previously thought the project was difficult, but it turned out to be easy.
- The information was previously confidential but has now been released to the public.
- She had previously warned him about the risks, but he didn’t listen.
- The product was previously sold only online, but now it’s available in stores.
- He previously studied medicine but later switched to economics.
- formerly 以前地、從前地 adv. 強調某人或某事在過去的身份或狀態。
例句：The building formerly known as the city’s tallest has been surpassed in height.
- earlier 早些時候 adv. 指在特定時間之前或早於某一時間點發生的事情。
例句：I had seen her earlier at the grocery store.
- before 以前 adv. 用於指事件在時間上或順序上在某事物之前。
例句：He had never traveled abroad before.
- once 曾經 adv. 表示在過去某一時刻或期間發生過一次或多次。
例句：She once lived in New York but moved away.
- hitherto 到目前為止 adv. 強調某事一直持續到現在或某一特定點。
例句：Hitherto, there has been no evidence to prove the theory.
- previous 以前的、先前的 adj.