- the previous day
例句：I finished the project the previous day.
- the previous owner
例句：The previous owner kept the house in good condition.
- previous experience
例句：Having previous experience in marketing is a plus for this job.
- the previous week
例句：The weather was better the previous week.
- previous month
例句：Sales have increased compared to the previous month.
- previous year
例句：The company’s profits declined in the previous year.
- one’s previous attempt
例句：Her previous attempt at baking a cake was a failure.
- the previous generation
例句：The traditions were passed down from the previous generation.
- one’s previous relationship
例句：He didn’t want to talk about his previous relationship.
- The previous owner of this car took good care of it.
- Compared to the previous version, this software has many improvements.
- She found her previous job more challenging than her current one.
- They returned to their previous home to visit old friends.
- The mistakes in the previous report have been corrected.
- He had no previous experience in cooking, but he was eager to learn.
- During the previous month, there were several heavy rainfalls.
- The coach reviewed the previous games to identify areas for improvement.
- Her achievements surpassed her previous records.
- You must obtain the previous tenant’s consent to change the contract.
- former 以前的 adj. 描述曾經的或先前的狀態或職位。
例句：He’s the former president of the company.
- prior 在…之前的 adj. 指時間或順序上在某事物之前。
例句：You must finish your prior assignment before starting a new one.
- earlier 較早的 adj. 指在時間上早於另一事物。
例句：I should have listened to her earlier advice.
- last 上一個的 adj. 指時間或順序上紧挨着的上一個。
例句：We enjoyed our last summer vacation at the beach.
- foregoing 前述的 adj. 指之前提到或先前寫到的事物。
例句：As stated in the foregoing paragraph, the data is inconclusive.
- previously 以前地、先前地 adv.