- refer to a book
例句：I often refer to this dictionary when I need help with word meanings.
- refer to a person
例句：In her speech, she referred to the mayor several times.
- refer to a document
例句：Please refer to the user manual for further instructions.
- refer to a website
例句：You can refer to our website for the latest updates.
- refer to an example
例句：To illustrate my point, I will refer to a recent case study.
- refer to a topic
例句：We will refer to this topic in the next chapter.
- refer to a problem
例句：The report refers to the problem of water scarcity.
- refer to a chart
例句：The teacher referred to a chart to explain the statistics.
- refer to a law
例句：The lawyer referred to an international law during the trial.
- We all knew our mother was referring to her hometown when she spoke of the most beautiful place in the world.
- She referred to the manual for instructions.
- When you hear the word “happiness,” what does it refer to in your mind?
- The term “climate change” refers to a change in Earth’s weather patterns.
- The teacher often refers to historical events in his lectures.
- The article refers to several recent studies.
- She referred back to her notes to answer the question.
- The lawyer referred to the previous case to make his point.
- In this article, we will refer specifically to renewable energy sources.
- When discussing climate change, he often refers to scientific studies.
- The lyrics of the song refer to a time of peace and love.
- In her lecture, she referred to the economic growth of the last decade.
- The guidebook refers to several lesser-known tourist spots.
- This symbol refers to an important cultural practice in our community.
- allude 暗示、間接提到 vi. 指的是間接地或不明確地提及某事物。
例句：He alluded to the problem but didn’t discuss it directly.
- refer something to something
例句：Most people tend to refer all their troubles to bad luck.
- refer something to somebody
例句：The HR department referred the job application to the hiring manager.
- be referred to 類別
例句：This flower is referred to the rose family.
- refer a patient to
例句：The doctor referred the patient to a specialist for further evaluation.
- refer somebody to something
例句：The teacher referred the students to various sources for their research project.
- They referred us to the help desk for assistance.
- She referred the complex question to her supervisor for advice.
- The manager referred the complaint to the customer service department.
- He referred the legal issue to a more experienced colleague.
- The manager referred the new project proposal to the product development department.
- The school counselor referred the student to a support group for additional help.
- She referred the legal question to her attorney.
- The technician referred the issue to the senior engineer for further analysis.
- The committee referred the budget proposal to the finance department for review.
- The teacher referred the matter of the school trip to the principal for final approval.
- He was referred to a specialist for further treatment.
- cite 引用、提及 vt. 在談話或寫作中提及某人或某事作為例證或證據。
例句：She cited several examples in her argument.
- mention 提到、提及 vt. 簡短或偶然地提到某人或某事。
例句：He didn’t mention anything about the meeting.
- quote 引述、引用 vt. 照字面地重複或抄寫某人的話或文本。
例句：She quoted a famous poet in her speech.
- indicate 指示、表明 vt. 指的是顯示出或表達某事物的存在或可能性。
例句：The signs indicate that the store is closed.
- imply 暗示、意味著 vt. 表示一種間接表達的方式，通過話語或行為暗示某事。
例句：His tone implied that he was unhappy with the decision.
- referred 被提及、被參考的 adj.
- reference 參考、提及 n.
- referential 關於參考的、提及的 adj.
- cross-reference 交叉參考 n.
- self-referential 自我參考的 adj.
- referable 可提及的、可參考的 adj.
- pre-refer 預先提及 vt.