- be senior to somebody by …years
- be … years senior to somebody
- be senior to somebody
- a senior moment
- senior high school
- a senior citizen
- senior staff
- a senior partner
- a senior member / manager / executive / official
資深(高階) 成員 / 經理 / 管理人員 / 官員
- senior statesman
- Her sister is senior to me by three years.
- Her sister is three years senior to me.
- Younger as he is, he is senior to me.
- Do you think she is qualified for such a senior position?
- The company lacked experienced senior staff to train the new employees.
- I’m sorry. I forgot what I was going to say. I think it was a senior moment.
- She was promoted to a senior position within the company.
- He is a senior member of the organization.
- The senior class is planning their graduation ceremony.
- All the company’s senior executives get large bonuses.
- superior 上級的 adj.
- older 比較老的 adj.
- elder 比較年長的 adj.
- be one’s senior by … years
- be … years one’s senior
- Her sister is my senior by three years.
- His wife is four years his senior.
- I am going to be a senior this year.
- Seniors can take the public transportation for free.
- superior 上級、上司 n.
- seniority 資歷、級別高 n.