- It (really) annoys somebody that SV.
例句：It annoys me when I hear a mosquito buzzing in my ear at night.
- Somebody / Something is annoying.
- Somebody is (a little) annoyed.
例句：The boy was a little annoyed with his classmate.
- be annoyed with somebody (at / about something)
例句：She was extremely annoyed with Mary.
- be annoyed at / about something
例句：They were annoyed at the noise.
- be annoyed that SV
對…感到生氣 / 很煩
例句：The father was annoyed that his daughter did not show enough respect and deference to him.
- The noise from the street really annoyed me.
- It annoys her that her son often stays up late playing online games.
- I found it annoying not to be able to go to the gym.
- My little brother is really annoying.
- There are a few annoying minor mistakes in your report.
- bother 干擾、煩惱 vt. 指某事物使某人感到困擾或不安。
例句：It bothers me when people talk loudly on their phones in public places.
- irritate 激怒、使惱火 vt. 指因某事物而使某人感到煩惱或生氣，語氣比annoy強。這個字也可以用來描述身體器官受到外物刺激而不舒服。
例句：The loud noise outside irritated him while he was trying to concentrate.
- aggravate 惡化、加重 v. 指加重某人的病情或情況，使其變得更糟。
例句：Arguing with him will only aggravate the situation.
- provoke 激起、引起 vt. 指激起某人的某種情緒，如憤怒、反感等。
例句：Her rude behavior provoked a negative response from others.
- exasperate 激怒、使惱火 vt. 指使某人非常惱火或失去耐心。
例句：His constant complaining exasperated his friends.
- annoying 討厭的、惱人的 adj.
- annoyed 生氣的、煩惱的 adj.
- annoyance 煩惱、生氣 n.