- be busy with something
例句：She was busy with paperwork.
- be busy doing something
例句：They are busy preparing for the party.
- keep somebody busy
例句：The kids keep me very busy.
- get busy with something
例句：After the meeting, I need to get busy with preparing my report.
- a busy schedule / a busy life
行程很緊湊 / 忙碌的生活
例句：I have a busy schedule today with back-to-back meetings.
- have a busy day / a busy morning
忙碌的一天 / 忙碌的早晨
例句：He had a busy morning completing all the tasks before the deadline.
- enter a busy period
例句：The restaurant enters a busy period during the holiday season.
- a busy city / a busy street
繁忙的城市 / 繁忙的街道
例句：New York is a busy city.
- She’s always busy on weekdays.
- We’re expecting a busy week ahead with the upcoming project launch.
- The busy streets were filled with shoppers.
- He is too busy to take a vacation.
- The restaurant is particularly busy during lunch hours.
- I had a busy day at work today.
- Her phone has been busy all morning.
- This week has been exceptionally busy for us.
- She got busy with the project as soon as she received the instructions.
- Despite his busy life, he always makes time for his family.
- occupied 佔用的、忙碌的
例句：The meeting room is occupied for the rest of the afternoon.
- engaged 忙於、訂婚的
例句：She’s engaged in a video conference right now.
- active 積極的、活躍的
例句：He is an active member of the community.
- industrious 勤勞的、勤奮的
例句：The industrious worker always stays late to finish the job.
- hectic 忙亂的、非常忙碌的
例句：It’s been a hectic week with all the project deadlines.
- busyness 忙碌 n.
- busybody 愛管閒事的人 n.
- busily 忙碌地 adv.
- busywork 忙碌但無實質內容的工作 n.