- constantly do something
例句：She constantly checks her phone for new messages.
- be constantly doing something
例句：Technology is constantly evolving to meet our needs.
- constantly improving something
例句：He’s constantly improving his skills in the kitchen.
- constantly reminding somebody to do something
例句：My mother constantly reminding me to do my homework.
- be constantly looking for something
例句：He’s constantly looking for new business opportunities.
- be constantly adapting to something
例句：Animals are constantly adapting to their environment.
- constantly thinking about something
例句：He’s constantly thinking about his next big idea.
- He is constantly talking about his adventures abroad.
- The baby is constantly crying at night.
- We are constantly looking for ways to improve.
- The weather here changes constantly.
- They were constantly arguing over small issues.
- She constantly reminds me to take my medicine.
- The city is constantly evolving with new trends and styles.
- I constantly worry about my future.
- He constantly emphasizes the importance of hard work.
- She’s constantly moving from one city to another for her job.
- always 總是、始終 adv. 表示某事始終如此，沒有例外。
例句：She always arrives on time for her appointments.
- continually 不斷地、持續地 adv. 表示動作或狀態持續進行，但可能有間歇。
例句：He continually glanced at his watch during the meeting.
- frequently 頻繁地、常常 adv. 表示某事發生得相對頻繁。
例句：She frequently visits her grandmother on weekends.
- regularly 定期地、經常地 adv. 表示按固定的間隔或時間進行。
例句：He exercises regularly to stay fit.
- often 往往、經常 adv. 表示某事發生的頻率相對較高，但不如always那麼經常。
例句：They often dine out on Friday nights.
- constant 不斷的 adv.
- constancy 堅定、恆定 n.
- inconstant 不穩定的、易變的 adj.
- inconstantly 不固定地、不經常地 adv.
- inconstancy 不穩定、易變 n.