- cope with stress
例句：He learned to cope with stress through meditation.
- cope with change
例句：The company has been coping with significant changes in the market.
- cope with demand
例句：The factory is struggling to cope with demand.
- cope with problems
例句：He finds it hard to cope with the problems at work.
- cope with pressure
例句：She’s coping with the pressure by doing yoga.
- cope with the loss of something
例句：He’s trying to cope with the loss of his job.
- cope with disappointment(s)
例句：She is learning to cope with disappointments in life.
- cope with the challenges of something / of doing something
例句：He is well-prepared to cope with the challenges of this project.
- cope with a serious illness
例句：He is trying to cope with cancer.
- cope with pain
例句：She has learned to cope with pain through physical therapy.
- She is coping well with the workload.
- Jenny has found a way to cope with her stress through music.
- After the loss of his mother, it took John a long time to cope.
- Dealing with a heavy workload, the team struggled to cope.
- The small business found it difficult to cope with the sudden increase in demand.
- She is using yoga as a way to cope with her anxiety.
- The young soldier learned to cope with the harsh conditions of life in the field.
- He coped with his divorce by seeking support from friends and family.
- She struggled to cope with the reality of her illness.
- Despite the major setbacks, they found ways to cope and move forward.
- As a single parent, he had to cope with the challenges of raising three kids on his own.
- It must be really hard for a single parent to cope with a young child and a job.
- manage 管理，處理 vt. 成功應對或處理某種情況或問題。 (注意是及物動詞)
例句：Despite the challenges, she managed to finish the project on time.
- handle 處理 vt. 應對或管理特定情況或問題。 (注意是及物動詞)
例句：He is very good at handling stress.
- deal with 處理，應對 – 處理或解決某個問題或困難的情況。
例句：We have to deal with this issue immediately.
- overcome 克服，戰勝 vt. 成功對抗或解決困難的情況或問題。(注意是及物動詞)
例句：She overcame her fear of public speaking.
- endure 忍受，忍耐 vt. 在困難或不悅中保持堅持或不讓步的情況。 (注意是及物動詞)
例句：He had to endure a lot of criticism.
- coping 牆頂 n. 應對難題(要放在名詞前面) n.