- the focus of attention
- the main (central / primary) focus of interest
- the focus on something
- adjust / become / change / shift the focus
調整 / 成為 / 改變 / 轉移 焦點
- something comes into focus / bring something into focus
成為焦點 / 讓…成為焦點 (大家關注的焦點)
- lack focus / lost focus
沒有 / 失去 焦點、重心
- be in focus / out of focus
照片很清晰 / 模糊(失焦)
- He adjusted the focus.
- Many people enjoy to be the focus of attention.
- His work has become the main focus of interest for students of art.
- I can’t get what the focus of her report is.
- I feel my life lacks focus.
- Staring out the window for a while, she tried to focus her thoughts.
- In recent years, global warming and extreme weather events have been brought into sharp focus.
- The focus of the meeting is now shifted to productivity.
- focal point 焦點
- centre 中心點 n.
- focus on (upon) something / somebody
- You need to focus more on your study.
- He decides to take a surgery because his eyes can’t focus properly.
- Those who can focus for hours at a time are often successful.
- When she entered the room, all eyes focused on her.
- focus something on something / somebody
- focus one’s thoughts / efforts / attention / mind
集中思想 / 努力 / 注意力 / 心思
- focus oneself on something else
- I focused the camera on the bee and took a picture.
- I tried to focus my mind on my work, but failed.
- She forced herself to focus on something else.
- The environmentalists have made every effort to focus public attention on this issue.
- Her eyes were focused straight ahead.
- concentrate 專注、集中(注意力) vt. vi.
- center 將…放在中央 vt.
- adjust 調整 vt.
- focused 目標明確的、清晰的 adj.