- be hesitant to do something
例句：She was hesitant to confront her boss about the issue.
- be hesitant about something / doing something
例句：He was hesitant about accepting the new job offer.
- be hesitant in decision-making / in doing something
例句：The team was hesitant in decision-making, causing delays in the project.
- one’s hesitant response
例句：His hesitant response indicated his uncertainty about the answer.
- display a hesitant attitude (towards doing something)
例句：She displayed a hesitant attitude towards taking on the leadership role.
- with hesitant steps
例句：With hesitant steps, he approached the unfamiliar territory.
- hesitant decision
例句：The manager made a hesitant decision in choosing the supplier.
- with a hesitant tone
例句：She spoke with a hesitant tone, unsure of how to express her feelings.
- one’s hesitant behavior
例句：His hesitant behavior during the interview raised doubts about his qualifications.
- a hesitant start
例句：The team got off to a hesitant start but eventually gained momentum.
- She seemed hesitant to join the debate club, unsure if she had the confidence to speak in front of others.
- The employee was hesitant to voice her opinion during the meeting, fearing it might not be well-received by her colleagues.
- He was hesitant about accepting the job offer, as he was considering other opportunities as well.
- The student was hesitant to ask questions in class, afraid of sounding ignorant in front of the teacher and peers.
- Despite his knowledge on the subject, he felt hesitant to participate in the academic discussion.
- The actor delivered his lines with a hesitant tone, unsure of the character’s emotions in that scene.
- The team was hesitant to implement the new strategy, as it required a significant shift in their approach.
- She hesitated before making the decision, weighing the pros and cons carefully.
- Despite his talent, the musician remained hesitant to perform on a big stage due to stage fright.
- indecisive 猶豫不決的、優柔寡斷的 adj.
例句：He was indecisive about which college to attend.
- unsure 不確定的、不肯定的 adj.
例句：She seemed unsure about her future career path.
- ambivalent 矛盾的、猶豫不決的 adj.
例句：He felt ambivalent about accepting the job offer due to the long working hours.
- wavering 搖擺的、猶豫不決的 adj.
例句：Her wavering response indicated her uncertainty about the decision.