- with hesitation
例句：He accepted the challenge with hesitation.
- without hesitation
例句：He agreed to help without hesitation.
- a moment of hesitation
例句：After a moment of hesitation, he finally decided to speak up.
- one’s hesitation and doubt
例句：Her hesitation and doubt prevented her from taking the risk.
- ones’ hesitation to commit to something / doing something
例句：His hesitation to commit to the project raised concerns among the team.
- show hesitation
例句：The speaker showed hesitation while answering the difficult question.
- overcome hesitation (to do something)
例句：She had to overcome hesitation to pursue her dreams.
- one’s hesitation in decision-making (doing something)
例句：The team’s hesitation in decision-making delayed the project progress.
- hesitation and insecurity
例句：His hesitation and insecurity about his abilities held him back from taking on new challenges.
- hesitation in expressing feelings
例句：His hesitation in expressing his feelings made it difficult for her to understand him.
- hesitation in accepting help
例句：She showed hesitation in accepting help, preferring to solve the problem on her own.
- hesitation before taking action
例句：There was a moment of hesitation before he took the leap and made a life-changing decision.
- Her hesitation was evident as she struggled to make a decision between the two job offers.
- His hesitation is understandable given the complexity of the situation.
- Despite his initial hesitation, Mark eventually decided to take on the challenging task.
- The team’s hesitation in implementing the new marketing strategy led to missed opportunities.
- Mary’s hesitation about joining the dance class was due to her lack of confidence in her dancing abilities.
- The speaker’s hesitation during the presentation made it difficult for the audience to follow her main points.
- The hesitation in his voice revealed his uncertainty about the decision he was about to make.
- The hesitation of the committee members to vote on the proposal resulted in a prolonged discussion.
- Her hesitation to share her ideas during the meeting prevented her from contributing valuable insights to the discussion.
- indecision 猶豫、躊躇不決 n.
例句：His indecision regarding the job offer led to missed opportunities.
- reluctance 不情願、勉強 n.
例句：Due to her reluctance to participate, she declined the invitation to the party.
- doubt 疑慮、懷疑 n.
例句：He expressed doubt about the accuracy of the information provided.
- uncertainty 不確定、猶豫 n.
例句：The team faced uncertainty about the project’s success due to unforeseen challenges.
- vacillation 猶豫不決、搖擺不定 n.
例句：Her vacillation between two choices delayed the decision-making process.