- insist on something
例句：She insisted on her rights.
- insist on doing something
例句：She insisted on speaking to the manager.
- He insisted on his innocence.
- I insisted on paying for the meal.
- We insisted on a full investigation of the incident.
- She insists on doing her homework by herself.
- She insisted on her right to make her own decisions.
- She always insists on her way.
- He insists even when he is wrong.
- She insists, causing unnecessary arguments.
- Despite the evidence, they still insist.
- He insists, even in difficult situations.
- persist 堅持、持續 vi. 指的是繼續堅持某事或持續進行。
例句：Despite the difficulties, he persisted in his efforts.
- stand firm 堅定站立 – 表示在觀點、決定或位置上堅持不變。
例句：Despite opposition, he stood firm on his decision.
- hold out 堅持、持續 – 指在困難中堅持或繼續保持某種態度。
例句：He held out hope even in the worst situations.
- remain resolute 保持堅決 – 表示在意見、信念或決定上保持堅定不移。
例句：She remained resolute in her refusal to compromise.
- insist that S V(陳述語氣)
例句：He insisted that he was innocent.
- insist that S V原(假設語氣)
例句：We insisted that they give us a fair deal.
- insist to somebody that SV
堅持告訴(類似say to somebody that SV的句型)
例句：She insisted to him that she was right.
- She insists that we arrive on time.
- They insisted that he was the best candidate for the job.
- She insists that he attend the meeting.
- He insists that he knows the truth.
- They insisted that they were at home that night.
- The teacher insisted that the students complete their assignments on time.
- demand 要求 vt. 表示強烈地要求某事或某人做某事。
例句：She demanded an explanation for his behavior.
- require 需要、要求 vt. 指某事是必要的或強制性的。
例句：The law requires that every car have a seat belt.
- assert 斷言、堅稱 vt. 表示堅定地說出或堅持一個觀點。
例句：He asserted his innocence in front of the jury.
- maintain 維持、堅持 vt. 用於表達堅持認為某事是真的或正確的。
例句：She maintains that she was not aware of the problem.
- urge 敦促、力勸 vt. 表示強烈建議或勸說某人做某事。
例句：He urged his friend to seek medical advice.
- insistent 堅持的、迫切的 adj.
- insistently 堅持地、堅定地 adv.
- insistence 堅持、堅決主張 n.