- persist in (doing) something
例句：She persisted in learning to play the piano even though it was challenging at first.
- persist with something
例句：The student persisted with his project, even though he didn’t receive much support from his classmates.
- persist through
例句：The artist persisted through many drafts of her painting until she was finally satisfied with the result.
- persist for a period of time
例句：The company’s profits have persisted for several years despite tough economic conditions.
- She persisted in her belief that she was right, even when everyone else disagreed with her.
- Despite the rain and cold weather, my father persisted in reaching the mountain summit.
- The smell of smoke persisted in the air for several hours after the fire was put out.
- Despite her injuries, she persisted and completed the race.
- The child’s cough persisted for several weeks
- Why do you persist in blaming yourself for what happened?
- persevere 鍥而不捨、堅持不懈 vi. 指不管遇到困難或挫折，都保持堅定不移的態度繼續努力。
例句：Despite the challenges, she continued to persevere and eventually achieved her goals.
- continue 繼續 vi. 表示在一段時間內持續進行某件事情，或者在中斷之後重新開始。
例句：After a short break, the workers continued their tasks.
- keep going 繼續前進 – 用來描述在困難或挑戰面前繼續努力的過程。
例句：Even though she was tired, she decided to keep going and finish the race.
- persist that SV
例句：He persisted that he did the work alone.
- Somebody persisted, “…..”
例句：My father persisted, “You haven’t answered me.”
- rumors have persisted
例句：For years, rumors have persisted that John Lee, one of the most famous singers, is still alive.
多年來，謠言一直存在，最著名的歌手之一約翰·李 (John Lee) 還活著
- He persisted that he had nothing to do with that.
- She persisted, “I don’t think it’s right.”
- insist 堅持 vt. – 表示在某一觀點、要求或信仰上持續堅定，不願改變或妥協。
例句：Despite the evidence against her, she insisted that she is innocent.
- say 說 vt. – 廣泛用字
例句：She said, “I am innocent.”
- persistence 持續存在、堅持不懈、執意 n.
- persistent 持續的、堅持不懈的 adj.
- persistently 持續地、堅持不懈地 adv.