- a lack of 複數名詞或抽象名詞
- lack of 複數名詞或抽象名詞
- the lack of 複數名詞或抽象名詞
- His (所有格) lack of
- for a lack of
- growing lack
- acute / desperate / serious / severe lack
- total / complete lack
- feel / sense a lack
- create / ease / make up the lack
造成 / 解決 / 彌補欠缺
- There is a lack of ideas.
- The case was dismissed for lack of evidence.
- It is not for a lack of intelligence but for a lack of effort that some students don’t do well on tests.
- Her long-term lack of sleep has greatly affected her health.
- The residents in the tourism hotspot are angry at the lack of parking spaces.
- It is surprising that he has a complete lack of interest in music.
- During the three years, tens of millions of people died from lack of food.
- want 缺少、短缺 n.
- need 困窘、有需要 n.
- shortage 短缺 n.
- deficiency 缺乏、不足
- lack direction
- lack confidence / experience / imagination / courage
缺乏自信 / 經驗 / 想像力 / 勇氣
- lack peace / concentration / contact
缺乏平靜 / 注意力 / 接觸
- lack a willingness
- After the death of her husband, she seemed to lack direction in her life.
- In spite of her lack of experience, she got the job.
- Mary lacked the energy to argue with her husband.
- Though he is talented, he lacks of confidence.
- When he was in his teens, he lacked a willingness to go out with his parents.
- The vote lacked two of being a majority.
- Some people lack decision.
- be in need of 需要
- need 需要 vt.
- want vt. 想要
- require vt. 要求、需要
- be short of 短缺
- fall short
- lacking 缺少的、缺乏的 adj.