- overcome fear of something / of doing something
克服對…恐懼 / 做…恐懼
例句：He managed to overcome fear of heights.
- overcome difficulties / obstacles
克服困難 / 障礙
例句：With hard work and determination, they were able to overcome difficulties.
- overcome challenges
例句：He is working hard to overcome the challenges posed by his new job.
- overcome addiction to something / to doing something
例句：After many attempts, he finally overcame his addiction to smoking.
- overcome adversity
例句：He overcame the adversity and became successful in his career.
- overcome illness
例句：With determination, she overcame the illness and returned to her normal life.
- overcome resistance
例句：He had to overcome a lot of resistance to implement his idea.
- overcome one’s insecurity
例句：She managed to overcome her insecurities and become more confident.
- overcome one’s prejudice
例句：We need to overcome our prejudices in order to understand others better.
- She is determined to overcome her illness and get back to work.
- The city has overcome many hardships to rebuild after the earthquake.
- She has overcome her initial shyness and is now a confident public speaker.
- The company managed to overcome a period of financial instability.
- She overcame her fear of flying in order to travel the world.
- The team overcame many obstacles to win the championship.
- We need to overcome these challenges to succeed in our project.
- conquer 征服、克服 vt. 成功地控制或克服某事物，尤其是困難或恐懼。
例句：He worked hard to conquer his fears.
- surmount 克服、戰勝 vt. 成功地克服（困難或障礙）。
例句：She managed to surmount all the difficulties that lay in her path.
- defeat 打敗、擊敗 vt. 在比賽或戰爭中擊敗對手，或成功地對抗或克服某種困難。
例句：The team was able to defeat their rivals in the final game.
- beat 擊敗、克服 vt. 成功地擊敗或克服某事物，如敵人、記錄或困難。
例句：He managed to beat his addiction to alcohol.
- triumph over 勝利、戰勝 – 在比賽或戰鬥中獲得勝利，或成功地克服困難。
例句：They triumphed over the adversities and achieved their goals.