- seem + 形容詞
例句：She seemed sad.
- seem like + 名詞
例句：The new teacher seems like a nice person.
- seem like + (that) SV
例句：It seems like he has a girlfriend.
- S seem to do …
例句：They seems to know what they are doing.
- It seems to somebody)that S V
例句：It seems to me that she is very clever.
- It seems clear that SV
例句：It seems clear that John cheated on the math test.
- It seems as if / as though S V
例句：It seemed as though time was standing still.
- He seems to know more about animals than anyone else.
- You seem tired today.
- It seems they can’t come to my party.
- Doesn’t she seem weird to you?
- I seems to have left my wallet at home.
- It seems to me as if she is in need of help.
- There seemed no reason why I couldn’t go with you.
- She seems to have been caught in the rain.
- This seems a good idea.
- So it seems.(習語)
- appear 似乎、看起來 vi. 描述某物或某人給人的印象，或者某事情如何表現出來，偏向描述事件看起來似乎…
例句：She appears to be happy.
- look 看起來像 vi. 描述某物或某人給人的視覺印象。
例句：You look great in that dress.
- feel 感覺 vi. 用於描述某人內心的感受或直覺。
例句：I feel that he’s telling the truth.
- sound 聽起來 vi. 描述某事物或某人給人的聽覺印象。
例句：Your idea sounds interesting.
- resemble 像、類似 vi. 用來描述兩件事物或人在某種程度上相似或相同。
例句：The little boy resembles his father.
- seeming 看起來好像…的 (尤指表面上的) adj.
- seemingly 貌似 (尤指表面上地)、看來、看樣子 adv.