- He passed his drive test; therefore he received his driver’s license.
- It was hot. Therefore, I wore a T-shirt and shorts to school.
- He, therefore, gave her many gifts to please her.
- His business is good. His parents are, therefore, confident that he will succeed.
- I didn’t have enough money; therefore, I couldn’t afford to live in such a good neighborhood.
- This car is bigger and therefore more comfortable.
- You can, therefore, do whatever you like.
- so 所以 adv.日常談話用語
- then 然後 adv. 日常談話用語
- accordingly 於是 adv. 語氣較緩和
- consequently 因此、所以 adv. 比 as a result正式
- hence 因此、所以、從此 adv. 正式用語 (合理的推斷，指出原因及其必然結果,但更強調原因)
- thus 因此、所以 adv. 正式用語
- as a result 因此