- despite the odds
例句：She succeeded despite the odds.
- despite the fact that SV
例句：Despite the fact that he studied hard, he didn’t pass the exam.
- despite the risk
例句：He climbed the mountain despite the risk.
- despite the weather
例句：We went for a hike despite the weather.
- despite the difficulties
例句：They continued their journey despite the difficulties.
- despite the pain
例句：He finished the race despite the pain in his leg.
- despite the obstacles
例句：She reached her goal despite the obstacles.
- despite the challenges
例句：He maintained his optimism despite the challenges.
- despite the criticism
例句：The author continued to write despite the criticism.
- despite the loss
例句：The team remained confident despite the loss.
- Despite the rain, they decided to go hiking.
- He was cheerful despite being in pain.
- Despite his fear of heights, he climbed to the top of the mountain.
- She completed the marathon despite having an injury.
- Despite their efforts, the team lost the game.
- They remained friends despite their differences.
- Despite the challenges, she never gave up on her dreams.
- He managed to laugh despite the difficult circumstances.
- Despite the warnings, they went swimming in the rough sea.
- She is optimistic despite the uncertainties of the future.
- in spite of 儘管、不管 prep. 表示某事發生，但不影響另一事物的發生。
例句：She smiled, in spite of the pain.
- although (though) 雖然、即使 conj. 用於連接兩個相對矛盾的句子。(although是連接詞，後面要接句子)
例句：Although (Though) he was feeling unwell, he went to work
- even though 儘管、即使 conj. 表示強烈的對比或矛盾。(even though是連接詞，後面要接句子)
例句：She kept working even though she was tired.
- notwithstanding 儘管、不過 conj./prep. 表示某事物不被其他事物影響。
例句：He was determined, notwithstanding the difficulties.
- regardless of 不管、不顧 prep. 不考慮到其他因素或可能的影響。
例句：She pursued her dream, regardless of the risks.