- It is necessary to let your parents know, however.
- Few teenagers, however, are willing to go shopping with their parents.
- She had a high fever and felt very tired. However, she studied for the test until very late.
- He knew it was going to rain; however, he didn’t bother to bring an umbrella.
- nevertheless 儘管如此、然而 adv. 用於表示某事物與先前提到的事物相反或相矛盾，但仍然發生或有效。
例句：She knew the test would be difficult; nevertheless, she felt well-prepared.
- nonetheless 儘管如此、然而 adv. 用於強調某事物與之前提到的事物有所不同，但仍然有效或相關。
例句：The project had many challenges; nonetheless, it was completed on time.
- but 但是 conj. 用於連接兩個相互矛盾或相反的想法或事物。(雖然語意相同，but是連接詞，請注意標點符號)
例句：The cake was delicious, but it was too sweet for my taste.
- yet 然而、但是 adv. 用於表示某事物與之前提到的事物相矛盾或相反。(雖然語意相同，yet是連接詞，請注意標點符號)
例句：She was tired, yet she continued working on the project.
- still 仍然、然而 adv. 用於表示某事物儘管存在困難或阻力，但仍然繼續發生或保持不變。
例句：The odds were against him, but he still managed to succeed.
- However did you make him come?
- However will you accomplish the project on such a tight (small) budget?
- however + 副詞 + S + V, SV
例句：However hard she tried, she failed.
- however + 形容詞 + S + be, SV
例句：However messy she is, she can’t compete with her brother. He is even messier.
- However I tried to explain it, my mother still couldn’t understand it.
- He let his daughter draw on the wall however she wanted.
- The boy can answer the question however hard it is.
- However carefully the teacher explained, Mary still didn’t understand.
- no matter how 無論如何、不管怎樣
例句：No matter how hard the task seemed, she was determined to complete it on time.
- how 如何 adv.