- She knew a lot about the subject already, but his speech was interesting and impressive nevertheless.
- The company is nevertheless determined to transform such obstacles into opportunities.
- The country nevertheless faced constant difficulties and challenges.
- What she said was true. It was, nevertheless, quite cruel.
- Most marriages fail after a few years; nevertheless, most people decide to get married.
- The project had a tight budget. Nevertheless, she accomplished it successfully.
- The English test was difficult; nevertheless, most of her students earned a good grade.