- admit defeat / the truth
承認失敗 / 事實
例句：After several attempts, I admitted defeat.
- admit + N or Ving
She reluctantly admitted cheating on the math test.
- admit that SV
例句：I have to admit that she is good at her job.
- admit having doing somethin
例句：He admitted having done wrong.
- be admitted to…
例句：The elderly are admitted free to the museum.
- admit students
例句：The university admitted several new students this semester.
- admit to (doing) something
例句：Nearly a half of all workers admit to taking time off when they are not sick.
- Her father was admitted to the hospital suffering from heart attack.
- He didn’t get admitted to the university.
- He finally admitted his mistake.
- The hospital admitted her for further examination.
- She hesitated to admit her true feelings.
- The university admitted several new students this semester.
- He admitted to being nervous before the presentation.
- They admitted that they had underestimated the difficulty of the task.
- The club only admits members and their guests.
- She admitted she didn’t know the answer to the question.
- The manager admitted the need for improvement in the company’s performance.
- He reluctantly admitted that his parents were right.
- At the hearing, he admitted to the murder.
- acknowledge 承認、認可 vt. 接受或表示某事物的存在、真實性或合法性。
例句：He finally acknowledged his mistake.
- recognize 正式承認、認可、接受 vt. 承認某一現象存在
- accept 接受 vt. 同意或承認某事物的存在、真實性或合法性。
例句：She refused to accept responsibility for the accident. 她拒絕承擔事故的責任。
- concede 承認、讓步 vt. 勉強地或不情願地承認或接受某事。
例句：She conceded that she had made a mistake.
- own up to 承認、坦白 v. 勇敢地或公開地承認某事物的存在或真實性。
例句：He finally owned up to his mistakes.
- confess 坦承、供認 v. 坦白地承認某事物的存在、真實性或合法性。
例句：He confessed to stealing the money.
- admissible 被證明的 adj.
- admission 承認、准許進入、入門票 n.
- admittance 准許進入 n.
- admittedly 誠然，無可否認 adv.
- admissibility 可受理性 n. (法律)
- admissible 可採納的；可接受的 adj.