- attend school
例句：Which school do you attend?
- attend somebody
例句：The maid of honor will attend the bride on her wedding day.
- A attend B
例句：Success often attends hard work.
- attend a meeting / a conference
例句：He is required to attend a meeting at the headquarters tomorrow.
- attend a class / a course / a lecture
上課 / 參加課程 / 去聽演講
例句：She cannot go out tonight as she has to attend a class.
- attend a workshop / a seminar
參加工作坊(研討會) / 研討會
例句：Students are encouraged to attend a seminar on environmental protection.
- attend a function / a ceremony
參加活動 / 典禮
例句：The mayor will attend a function to honor the city’s volunteers.
- attend a concert
例句：We will attend a concert by a famous orchestra next month.
- Risks attend the exploration of uncharted territories.
- She attended the weekly meetings without fail.
- The patient was attended by the nurse throughout the procedure.
- He is attending a business conference in Tokyo this week.
- Hundreds of people are expected to attend the annual festival.
- They have been attending the training sessions regularly.
- We will attend the wedding ceremony together.
- She decided to attend a course to learn a new programming language.
- Did you attend the lecture given by the renowned scientist last night?
- She has attended the music concerts at the local hall since she was a child.
- Many students are planning to attend the workshop on artificial intelligence.
- My parents attended every parent-teacher meeting during my school years.
- He promised he would attend the event, but he didn’t show up.
- join 加入、參加 vt. 表示成為某個團體、組織或活動的一員。
例句：She decided to join the club to meet new people.
- go to 前往、參加 – 表示前往某個地方或參加某個活動。
例句：He will go to the conference next week.
- participate in 參加、參與 – 表示成為某個事件、活動或過程的一部分。
例句：All employees are encouraged to participate in the training program.
- take part in 參與、加入 – 表示在某個活動或事件中有所投入或參與。
例句：Many residents take part in the community volunteer work.
- be present at 出席、在場 – 表示在某個事件、活動或場合中出現或出席。
例句：The manager will be present at the meeting to address any concerns.
- attend to somebody
例句：She will attend to the children while we are out.
- attend to something
例句：Can you attend to the customer’s complaint? It seems serious.
- attend at court
例句：The counsel is required to attend at court on the specified dates.
- She wasn’t attending to what was being said.
- He rarely attends, which has been noted by his peers.
- I must attend to this task immediately; it’s urgent.
- Please attend to your studies; the exams are approaching.
- The nurse attended to the patient’s needs promptly.
- She cannot attend due to a prior engagement.
- We were supposed to attend, but something came up.
- He decided not to attend at the last minute.
- He needs to attend to his duties.
- I have some urgent matters to attend to.
- No one can attend to everything at the same time.
- She’s got some unfinished business to attend to.
- You need to attend to the instructions carefully.
- The injured man was immediately attended to by the paramedics.
- tend to
例句：She tends to her younger brother when their parents are away.
- care for
例句：He cares for his aging parents.
- look after
例句：Can you look after my cat while I’m on vacation?
例句：She manages the day-to-day operations of the company.
例句：He handles customer complaints very well.
- deal with
例句：You need to deal with this issue immediately.
例句：We must address the concerns of our employees.