- receive an email / a gift / a phone call
收到email / 禮物 / 來電
- receive a prize / an award
- receive attention / affection / support
受到注意 / 喜愛 / 支持
- receive education / training
接受教育 / 訓練
- receive a blow / an injury
遭受重擊 / 受傷
- receive visitors / guests
- receive something from somebody
- I didn’t receive your email.
- She received a gift from her best friend.
- Some struggling small businesses received no support from the government during the pandemic.
- Dr. Peterson’s speech was well received.
- Your proposal has been well received.
- The kid is receiving treatment for an eating disorder.
- Mr. Brown is not well enough to receive visitors.
to be on the receiving end
- Working in customer service, I am often on the receiving end of complaints.
- accept 接受 vt. vi. 語意強調做動作者主動，出於自願地接受
- get 得到 vt.
- obtain 得到 vt.
- secure 設法得到 vt.
- acquire 取得 vt.
- greet 迎接 vt.
- receptive 樂於接受的 adj.
- reception 迎接、招待會、回應 n.
- receptionist 接待員 n.
- receipt 發票、收據 n.
- received 公認的 adj.
- receiver 聽筒、接收器、破産管理人 n.
- receivership 破産而被接管 n.