- a delivery service /. charge
送貨服務 / 運費
例句：The delivery service promised to deliver the package within 24 hours.
送貨服務承諾在 24 小時內送達包裹。
- a delivery truck / van / man
送貨的卡車 / 送貨的人
例句：The delivery truck arrived with the groceries.
- pay for …on delivery
例句：You can pay for the computer on delivery.
- acknowledge the receipt of the delivery.
例句：Please sign here to acknowledge the receipt of the delivery.
- offer free delivery
例句：The company offers free delivery for orders over $50.
- the delivery of goods / the package
例句：The delivery of the package was delayed due to bad weather.
- the late delivery
例句：The customer was dissatisfied with the late delivery.
- the delivery of baby
例句：The delivery of the baby went smoothly and both mother and child were healthy.
- the delivery of the performance / the speech
表演的表現 / 演講的發表
例句：The delivery of the speech was well-received by the audience.
- I’m expecting a delivery from the florist later today.
- I just ordered a pizza for delivery, and it should be here in 30 minutes.
- The delivery of the goods was delayed due to unforeseen circumstances.
- The delivery of the goods was delayed due to bad weather.
- The delivery of the performance was outstanding and received a standing ovation.
- The delivery of water to the farm was restored after the repair.
- She is in charge of the delivery department at the company.
- The pizza place guarantees delivery within 30 minutes.
- The delivery truck arrived early this morning.
- The delivery driver called to confirm the address.
- The online store provides tracking information for all deliveries.
- Due to the holiday season, expect delays in delivery.
- shipment 運送、運輸 n. 指將商品或貨物從一地運送至另一地的過程。
例句：The shipment of goods arrived at the port on time.
- distribution 分發、配送 n. 指將商品、資源或資訊分散到不同地區或人群的過程。
例句：The distribution of the newspapers is done by local volunteers.
- consignment 交付、寄售 n. 指將商品交付給他人負責銷售或保存的行為。
例句：The store accepts items for consignment sale.
- transport 運輸、運送 n. 指將人或物從一地運送至另一地的過程。
例句：The transportation of goods by train is both efficient and environmentally friendly.
- dispatch 發送、派遣 n. 指將商品、信息或人員迅速送至特定地點的過程。
例句：The emergency team was dispatched to the accident site immediately.
- deliverable 可運送的 adj. 可以做到的事 n.
- deliveryman 送貨人 n.
- deliver 運送、投遞、分娩、拯救 vt. vi.
- deliverance 解救、拯救 n.
- deliverer 拯救者、救助者 n.