- to somebody’s disappointment
例句：Much to his disappointment, the game has been canceled.
- feel disappointment at something
例句：I felt disappointment at not getting the lead role in the school play, but I was happy for my friend who did.
- express / overcome one’s disappointment
表達(說出) / 克服沮喪
例句：I tried to overcome my disappointment by playing with my other friends.
- have disappointment with
例句：I had disappointment with the tablet I got for my birthday because it was broken.
- avoid disappointment
例句：To avoid disappointment, it’s best to book early.
- one’s disappointment in someone/something
例句：My mom’s deep disappointment in me made me feel really sad.
- a huge / great disappointment
例句：It was a huge disappointment when the playground was closed for repairs.
- kind of a disappointment
例句：The movie was kind of a disappointment.
- a sense of disappointment
例句：There was a sense of disappointment in the room when the class trip was canceled.
- I didn’t want to express my disappointment, so I pretended that everything was okay.
- My disappointment in the movie made me wish I had chosen a different one to watch.
- The game ended in disappointment for the home team.
- She couldn’t hide her disappointment when she didn’t receive the promotion.
- His latest movie was a big disappointment.
- There is a sense of disappointment among the fans.
- They expressed their disappointment at the government’s decision.
- To her disappointment, the concert was cancelled.
- The trip was a disappointment.
- Her eyes filled with disappointment.
- The announcement was met with widespread disappointment.
- Despite the disappointment, they remained hopeful.
- letdown 失望、令人沮喪 n. 強調某人或某事沒有達到預期，導致失望或沮喪。
例句：The concert was a real letdown. The band just didn’t play as well as they usually do.
- regret 遺憾、後悔 n. 強調對過去的行為或決定感到遺憾或後悔。
例句：His only regret is not having studied harder in school.
- dissatisfaction 不滿、不滿意 n. 強調對某人或某事的不滿或不滿意。
例句：There is growing dissatisfaction among employees about the pay cuts.
- disillusionment 幻滅、覺醒 n. 強調某人對原先的期待或夢想的破滅。
例句：After several failed attempts, he experienced a sense of disillusionment.
- frustration 挫折、無奈 n. 強調因無法達到目標或滿足需求而感到的挫折或無奈。
例句：His frustration was evident when he couldn’t solve the problem.
- disappoint 使失望 vt.
- disappointed 失望的、沮喪的 adj.
- disappointedly 失望地、沮喪地 adv.
- disappointing 令人失望的 adj.
- disappointingly 令人失望地 adv.