- persistently ask for
例句：The child persistently asked for candy.
- persistently assert / maintain
堅持主張 / 堅稱
例句：David persistently asserted his opinions.
- persistently complain about something
例句：My coworker persistently complains about the office temperature being too cold, even though we’ve adjusted it multiple times.
- persistently work / study / strive
堅持工作 / 學習 / 努力
例句：He persistently strives to improve his skills.
- persistently challenge / pursue
例句：He persistently challenged his own limits.
- persistently refuse / ignore
持續拒絕 / 持續忽視
例句：Despite the offer, she persistently refused to sell her house.
- persistently high / low (persistently+形容詞)
持續高漲 / 持續低迷
例句：The prices are persistently high due to supply shortages.
- persistently well / fast (persistently+副詞)
例句：John has been performing persistently well, winning most of their matches this season.
- She persistently studied for the exam and finally passed with high scores.
- The unemployment rate has been persistently low.
- She persistently pursued her dream of becoming a doctor.
- The dog persistently chased after the ball, even when it was thrown far away.
- She persistently maintained her innocence.
- Jane gently but persistently imposed her will upon her son.
- Questioned persistently by his mother, he got annoyed.
- My students have persistently ignored my advice.
- She persistently worked on her project until it was perfect.
- Despite efforts to regulate the market, housing prices have remained persistently high in this area.
- continuously 連續不斷地 adv. 強調某事情以穩定、連續的方式持續進行。
例句：The company has been continuously profitable for the last five years.
- relentlessly 無情地、堅持不懈地 adv. 強調某人無情地、不屈不撓地進行某事。
例句：He relentlessly pursued his goal.
- steadfastly 堅定地、不動搖地 adv. 強調某事物以穩定、持續的方式發生或進行，有堅決或決心的感覺，暗示對目標或宗旨的堅定承諾。
例句：Sales have been growing steadily.
- unwaveringly 堅定地、毫不動搖地 adv. 強調某人的信念、決心或忠誠度始終如一，毫不動搖。
例句：She unwaveringly supported her team.