- legal representation
法律代表(律師) – 不可數名詞
- a representation of something
某物的象徵或代表 – 可數名詞
- give a visual representation of something
- make representations
- make false representations
- Their company has no representation in Brazil.
- The poor can’t afford legal representation.
- The representation of women in politics has improved in recent years, but there is still a long way to go.
- The artwork was a powerful representation of the artist’s feelings on social injustice.
- The statue was a representation of the city’s founding fathers.
- The novel was a representation of the struggles faced by immigrants in the country.
- The students were asked to give a visual representation of the concept they had learned.
- The film was a representation of the historical events that took place during the war.
- This play is a representation of a real event.
- The representation of different cultures in the school curriculum helps to promote cultural understanding and tolerance.
- A group of workers made representations to the factory about the poor standard of the accommodation.
- description 描寫、描述 n. 側重指描述細節，給讀者或聽眾提供清晰的視覺圖像
- depiction 描繪、描述 n. 用圖像或文字描述
- portrayal 描繪、描寫、展現 n.
- picture 圖像、形象 n.
- illustration 說明 n.
- symbol 符號 n.
- expression 表情 n.
- represent 表現、描述、象徵 vt. vi.
- representational 具象的、寫實的 adj.
- representative 代表、代理人 n. 典型的、代表…的 adj.